Quick 36

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Going Green, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Going Green

Going Green LawnSite Member

I am starting a landscaping/lawn business this year and wanted to know what you think about the BETTER - QUICK 36.

2. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

I love mine. great mower for a starter...very versitile:weightlifter:

3. cwmiller928

cwmiller928 LawnSite Member

If i were starting out. It would be the first thing i bought. You will LOVE THIS MACHINE!

4. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

Go and ACTUALLY MEASURE your/some gate-widths...and compare with the actual widths of your mower choices. ALL mowers are wider than their cutting width by 1-3+ inches, even with the chute UP. Actual mower widths are generally listed within a mfg's Specifications.

Don't forget to observe the gate-hinges attached to the post as they take up space/width. They can be moved with a quick turn of a wrench...but, not always - so they are worth noting.

I originally wanted a 36, but found a 32 will save me more than several headaches after ACTUALLY measuring. A Quickie 32 made the most sense for my route and local conditions...cuz around here, gated backyards are on average 2x(+) larger than front yards.

GOOD LUCK!

5. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

You will not regret the purchase..IMHO ..It may be the best piece of equipment that you purchase for your business.

6. Yerkz

Yerkz LawnSite Member

How does the Quick36 compare on price and quality to some of the other brands of walk behinds?

7. willjones4

willjones4 LawnSite Member

Im about ready to pull the trigger on a Quick 32. Anyone know how long it takes for it to come in after you order it? I got yards that are ready to mow! Going Green, do a search there is TONS on this subject. People seem to have a love affair with these mowers.

8. psychodoe

psychodoe LawnSite Member

I ordered my Quick 36 on Friday Feb 8th it was in Pensacola and ready to pick up on Monday the 11th.

9. BUCKEYE MOWING

VERY HIGH QUALITY ! Do a search on here and you will find tons ofpositive feedback....30 day return policy if your not happy...

10. BUCKEYE MOWING

I believe the 32 will start to ship on the 25th and should take 3-5 days to get to you..call them and ask to be sure ....