Quick 44...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cwmiller928, Oct 17, 2006.

1. cwmiller928

cwmiller928 LawnSite Member

Picked up my new issue of turf mag today and saw an add for the new quick 44.. Does anyone know the price tag on this new machine and when it will be availiable online?

2. jameson

jameson LawnSite Fanatic
    from PNW

I thought it was going to be named the Faster 44. Gary gave me some figures on price earlier this year I believe it should be in the $2750.00 - $3000.00 range.

3. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

I missed the 44 ad ?? Any money spent on BOP equipment is money well spent. That is a great company with great products and even better customer service. They are 700 miles away and provide better service than my local dealer does ...

4. General Landscaping

General Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Gary is pimping out a 44" without giving us a peek first.........I'm disappointed:cry:

I thought the guys on Lawnsite were his bestest buds:confused:

5. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

I can not wate to see it... Hope he has a lot made and ready to go... have a feeling a lot of people are going to want them!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Mr Budget

Mr Budget LawnSite Member

I had a email chat with Gary he had told me this info would not be out till Feb. thats when the mower will be ready. He is really excited about this new mower, he gave me a description of it, and I have already told him to build one for me. He was not sure on the price yet but thought it would be 2,895
    this comes with a 16HP Kawasaki KAI engine and many other great new features

7. cwmiller928

cwmiller928 LawnSite Member

i cant wait.. It's still going to be single hydro though right? there are no dealers for better quick in the kansas city area. really sux!

8. huh

huh LawnSite Senior Member
    from Lubbock

that would be because there are no dealers for them anywhere :)

they sell direct :)

9. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I havent gotten my Turf Magazine yet, and here it is October 18th...but maybe if they actually do send it...I'll be able to check out that ad. Great thing about BETTER...is whatever they put out...you can dang well bet it's gonna be a well built machine!!! I love how they run every single machine before they ship it....I'll always keep a Quick 36 in my arsenal NO MATTER WHAT!

10. Mr Budget

Mr Budget LawnSite Member

Yes it still will be a single hydro,