Quick Book Users Help Message Base

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Doogiegh, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

Not sure if you guys who use Quickbooks need this or even know that it exists.. but here goes:

http://quickbooksusers.com/.forums/

It's a message forum JUST like lawnsite but it's just for Quickbooks and Quickbook pros. You have to "join" first, like on here as well, then there are places to go to start threads and get help.

Hope that helps someone today.

Gary

2. Rob T

Rob T LawnSite Member

Thanks Gary,

If that forum is as helpful as this one has been I'll be doing alot of reading. Where in Jersey do you work? I probably seen you around somewhere.

Rob

3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks a bunch, Gary. I just last week upgraded from Pro 99 to Pro 2002. Didn't know that feature was available.

Cool:D :D :D :D

4. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

I use QB pro 2001. Thanks a lot for the info.I can use all the help I can get.:D

5. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

Well, I'm looking into setting up quick books myself, and did a quick search. That came up and blew me away. I thought I was back on lawnsite of the other forum there for a minute cause of the colors.. <G>

I didn't realize there are that many bulletin board type of setups like we have here around.

Anyways, hope the quickbooks site helps someone... I did a search here and sounds like TONS of us use it.. If we can only use it better. :)

Gary

6. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

If you can think of a subject, there is probably a message board about it. Who would think there would be 4-6 that we all know of about cutting grass or planting shrubs etc. LOL. I had a couple of plumbing questions before & it only took a minute or 2 of searching to find a plumbsite.com where I was able to post my questions in their "homeowner's" section, and had good answers in a day. Just like coming to Lawnsite. Isn't the internet great? Can't figure out how I figured out all of this stuff before LOL.

Great post Doogie, I've been using the QB site for years but never thought to post the link here. Welcome to Lawnsite Rob, from another Joyseyan.

7. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks Gary,
    That looks like another helpful resourse.