Quick Books template

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Acutabovelawncare, Mar 13, 2005.

1. Acutabovelawncare

Acutabovelawncare LawnSite Member

I was just wondering if anyone has a good template for a lawn care business. Ive read that quick books is a good program but i cant really figure it out. What is the best way to have things setup on there. Any info will help. thanx

2. Grandview

Grandview LawnSite Gold Member
    from WI

Quickbooks is a good program. I have used it for about 10 years. The learning curve can be long. I logged a lot of hours figuring it out. I would recommend finding someone who uses it and have them teach you. Do you have an accountant? Most probably know how to use it. It would worth paying someone to show you how it works

3. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

Go to your local bookstore or online and purchase a book "Quickbooks 200X The Official Guide". Great book to read from front to back, especially for first time users. Gives you step by step illustrated instructions on how to do things. Also, when questions arise it functions well as a lookup table toanswer your questions and show you how to solve them.

4. Westbrook

Westbrook LawnSite Member

Check with your local community college. They usually have a class on Quickbooks--it will be within their accounting program! Good luck. I'm taking the class this semester and it is very helpful!

5. The Dude

The Dude LawnSite Member

6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Acutabovelawncare,

Maybe our software could help you as well?