1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Quick Books

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by barefootlawns, Feb 18, 2006.

1. barefootlawns

barefootlawns LawnSite Member

Does any one use quick books and if so do you like it?
  2. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

Interesting name, the same name as my company. Ok as long as you are in Okla. and not Oregon. I have rights to that name. How did you come to that name? To answer your question, quick books is very good, we went to the same thing this year after using groundskeeper pro for many years. I would highly recommend groundskeeper if you are running a small business by yourself. It is very easy to use and has almost everything you need. Quick is good to if you are willing to spend the initial time setting it all up. Good luck to you.
  3. Littleriver1

Littleriver1 LawnSite Senior Member

I use QB and I really like it a lot. Like every one else I had some problems at first.
  4. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I use qb. From day 1 I had no problems with it. I found it easy to use, and the tutorials and manuals were helpful. I love it. I don't understand those who have so many problems with it.
  5. kory landscaping

kory landscaping LawnSite Member

I've bee using Quickbooks for 6 years now, no complaints here. Just bought qb pro 2006 and it looks alittle different.

Kory Landscaping
  6. barefootlawns

barefootlawns LawnSite Member

i had been mowing lawns on the side and wanted to make it legitimate. I thought about a name for weeks and my wife said I should call it Barefoot cause you think about walking through the grass barefoot.