1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Quick / BOP 2008 Product Line !!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by lifetree, Jan 2, 2008.

1. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I was just on the BOP website and it looks like they are in the process of updating their website for the 2008 product line. Mind you, it looks like they still have some updating to do, however, what's of interest is the fact that they haven't listed the Super Fox and Super Duty in the product line for 2008 (i.e.-the 13 and 14.5 HP engines from B & S.

Instead they have a new model called the Ninja with a 15 HP Kawasaki KAI engine. I'm not sure what caused them to abandon their products with the B & S engines, but that's what appears to have happened.
  2. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought the same thing but you are wrong,you are only looking on the home page at the "featured mowers" look to the left side and click on "shop for mowers" and bouya their you are!!!!!:weightlifter: lmao i called Tommy at bop and was ready to rip him a new one for telling me yesterday how good the BS engine was on the super duty i just orderd and now they dropped the line altogether and he straightend me out by telling me where to look on the site.
  3. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I stand corrected ... thank you !!
  4. willjones4

willjones4 LawnSite Member

they werent kidding about the price increases either-wow-I was thinking of getting one but now I think I can do better elsewhere...
  5. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

what are you talking about look at this......>>> We have a limited number (2 to be exact) of our 2007 Quick 36 Super Fox mowers available at a nice savings.

These 2007 Super Fox's are first-run, factory-fresh units and come with our full warranty. They feature a recoil start, pressure-lubricated 13 HP Briggs Intek engine along with our 3-blade deck and the convenience of hydrostatic drive.

We're selling these while they last for $1895!!! (plus shipping). If you've been looking at a Super Fox, here's your chance to get one at a great price... .AND LOOK AT THIS....>>>> We're also offering great deals on our two remaining in-house demo mowers! These include (one each) 2007 16HP electric-start 36" Samurai and a 16HP 44" Sam. Both machines have relatively low hours and have been factory maintained. They also come with a 6 Month warranty. Please call Tommy Thompson for pricing and all the particulars

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

I doubt you can do to much better else where and get the same quality. and a Hydro..IMHO