1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Quick dumb question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sweet Tater, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

Got a lead on a used walker mower. Supposedly the owner let the oil gum up and broke something in the motor. Its going to be fixed and for what I hear He is going to be selling it for around $1000, I don't know much else yet about the mower, but the mech says its a good one and will be nice once he rebuilds the engine. Comments.... would you consider looking at this as a second mower..
    Oh, its a 36" cut, don't know the year or anyting else .. yet, but Should I consider even looking at it.
  2. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

I'm serious, I think it would be worth looking at atleast, but I also have to convince the " financial supervisor" if its actually worth it
  3. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

i would, jus inspect it close cause if your gonna spend like 10,000 2 buy a walker and then not care for it, either u got some bank or jus really dont give a rats a** about ur stuff. inspect it really good, deck, engine, tires, ETC