quick job

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by oakhillslandscaping, Jul 12, 2008.

1. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

here is a quick two day job enjoy

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

2. oakhillslandscaping

finish product

3. oakhillslandscaping

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

i dont get it

5. oakhillslandscaping

i have finished pictures but they arent loading up for some reason

6. oakhillslandscaping

here we go thats me running the mini which is a rental this was a quick two day job it was pilled high with dirt cause of unfinished contractor work i came in to finish it dont kno why it didnt work oh well here you go

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

7. phlandscaping

phlandscaping LawnSite Member

looks good! Could you have saved time with a skid steer front loader? Less scoops... Also if you don't mind, what was the profit after the rentals...

8. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

Looks ok but this job could easily be done in a matter of hours with two guys It seems like. skidsteer remove dirt, prep area with topsoil , and lay sod ... maby 8 hours with two men...

9. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

maybe a quick hydro seed would of looked better and match the other lawn a littlt bit and a better profit on time.

10. oakhillslandscaping

the reason i didnt use a skid steer is because the area is smaller then it looks i have a new holland 190 and its to large, also there was two guys haha me and the driver of the 1 ton "my dad" the job was about 30 minutes from my house and we moved it one dump truck load at a time but it wasnt bad one day to move the dirt and prep and a little more then half a day to lay the sawd it was about 900 sqft of space total i layed the sawd all alone so that took me a while billed the job out at $3500 cost $550 for the sawd, $270 for the rental and $100 for fuel