1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Quick pic of my set up...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gogetter, Aug 10, 2002.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Not a great shot, will get some better ones later:

setup00010005.jpg

2. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Looks good Jonathan.

3. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Looks great! Seems like a great setup for smaller to medium lawns. I like the Dakota too!

4. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

looks good, clean and professional :D

5. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Looks great Jonathan!

Like the sign!

One quick question/comment....Does you trailer license plate have a light on it? It DOES need to!

Take Care!

I'll be thinkin' of all you guys while I'm down sittin' on the beach with a drink in my hands, and my toes in the sand.

OBX here I come!

No computer down there, NO Lawnsite! :cry:

6. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll be thinkin' of all you guys while I'm down sittin' on the beach with a drink in my hands, and my toes in the sand.

Ahh, A VH fan. I too went on vacation at the beach last month - Cape May. Going tDisney in Sept. for a week too.

Bob

7. jocko1104

jocko1104 LawnSite Member

Looks Great! Where did you get the sign made?

8. summitgroundskeeping

summitgroundskeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Jonathan, I went the same route as you. I have a norrow 14' trailer and a 2000 Ford Ranger w/Trailhead package. I have a Great Dane Scamper 48", a Gravely Pro 40 (backup), a 21" Ariens, Billy Goat Vac, Tool box, 2 Echo trimmers and an echo blower.
    My truck has no problems towing all that either (4:10 rear) and it is perfect for doing residentials or driving on narrow country roads out to the dealer. Looks great, maybe I can find a digital camera and post some of my setup.

9. Jimbo

Jimbo LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good gogetter. I like the sign...stands out.

I run a Dodge Dak as well. Black truck and Black trailer. I painted the trailer rims to match the trucks Aluminum rims.

Maybe you should paint your trailer yellow? It would really be a stand out set-up then!

Jim

10. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Tommy, I didn't know the license needed a light. I haven't had a problem yet. Seems most of the trailers I see have thiers the same way. Thanks for the heads up though!

Jocko, the sign was made by a local sign maker that I found in phone book. His shop is in his garage. It's 48"w x 24"h, plywood painted white with vinyl lettering and graphics. Paid $125 for it.

Jimbo, I have entertained the thought of an enclosed trailer painted to match. That would really stand out, but I'm not sure. My wife says that would be TOO much yellow! LOL!
    I hope to get a full size truck and larger (possibly enclosed) trailer next season. Who knows, maybe I'll have them both painted yellow. It does make finding the truck in a parking lot easier:D