quick picture of my set up

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by C&S Services, Aug 22, 2004.

1. C&S Services

C&S Services LawnSite Member

Here is the shot I took this afternoon. Just got things going in late April so I'm still working on the right gear.

p8210270.jpg pic 1.png

2. C&S Services

Here is a better shot of the sign I painted myself. It cost about $65.00 in materials for a 2' x 6' sign. It took much more time to stencil and paint than I ever thought.

p8210273.jpg pic 1.png

3. drains

drains LawnSite Member

On your sign is the word "improvements" misspelled?

4. C&S Services

I just ran out side to see what was wrong with the lettering and thankfully it is spelled correctly. The photo makes the M look incorrect. I read your post and couldn't believe that I made that mistake. I had the spelling checked several times before I finished just incase. Grammar is not my strong point. Thanks

5. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

My compliments to you C&S! Looks good!

Buck

6. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good ...

I was looking at the "Hone Inprovenents" and started laughing....Luckily it is ok

Trevor

7. C&S Services

After I saw how the pic posted I sort of was a bit dissapionted and wondered how much flack I would get. I am absolute positive that it is all spelled correct. After looking at a few times it makes laugh. It is bad enough when I say the word car I say it (caa and faam) the northern boy can't spell that well either. Thanks Trevor!!

8. GrassBlaster

GrassBlaster LawnSite Member

My sister and neice moved to Concord, NH a few years ago. (My sis teachers in Manchester and my neice goes to UNH). Now, when they come home, we almost need an interpreter to understand them. LOL

9. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

I laugh when I go down south and the people say:

"Y'all talk funny up there!"

10. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

how much drag does that sign cause? That is one reason why I have never put a sign on the back of my trailer..worried about the drag and gas money