quick question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dcgreenspro, Jun 6, 2008.

1. dcgreenspro

dcgreenspro LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

I take care of a trailer park that isn't very nice. Lots of trash to pic up every week and the whole place is one giant weed. Next to the entrance is pretty good size field that the local kids play soccer on everyday. It looks like junk because they are probably around 9 or 10 and they push it with a 22. Every week they ask when I am going to stat cutting it. It wasn't part of my common areas to mow but I think I am going to buzz it down for em every week. Might take me all of 10 minutes (not a full size). So to my question, would you pop this area for free every week so the kids have somewhere nice to play?

2. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

If I had time in the schedule, you bet.

3. mngrassguy

mngrassguy LawnSite Silver Member

Make sure it's clear of rocks, ect. Hate to chew up a set of blades over a freebee.

4. dcgreenspro

dcgreenspro LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

Yeah, I now have to take a bush hog the area around their field because I have to maintain most of that. I got the best line you can ever hear, "charge me for the machine, your time and the fact you have to do it when it's 98 (next week).

5. zemzabob

zemzabob LawnSite Senior Member

If you have time and it makes you feel good which I'm sure it will go for it.

6. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Don't make a habit of it lol