Quick Question

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by whiffyspark, Feb 21, 2013.

1. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

2. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

1. Go to WP Admin
    2. Left menu, select "Pages"
    3. Choose your Page you want to work with
    4. Right side menu, find the "Page Attributes" section
    5. Hit the "Template" dropdown
    6. Select the page layout template you want, likely "Full-Width Template" or something similar.

If that doesn't work, check ElegantThemes' support forums. I recall them being pretty insightful.

3. whiffyspark

Thank you!

What do you think of the website?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. whiffyspark

One more question:

Is there a way to change the size of the logo? You can see the presets cut my logo off.

5. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

The home page needs a lot of work. It's just not very inviting or organized looking. Centered text is not how we read and looks awkward. Now that you've taken out the right column, you've left people to read 900px long sentences, leaving some people to actually move their heads to read the content.

I wager $1 that the ElegantThemes support forum for your template has this question as a sticky or in it's FAQ. The short answer is that you need to make changes to the CSS or check the branding section in WP Admin that handles the logo (this is probably where you added the logo to begin with. Look down the right side of WP Admin and find your theme.). One of the best things about Elegant Themes, and several other premium providers, is that they have great forums/how-to's/support that can answer questions that we can only guess at.