quick question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ronslawncare, Nov 29, 2000.

1. ronslawncare

ronslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

do they make a bag that fits in the big green landscaping garbage cans .also what are the best bags ive been useing contract bags for leaves ...u can bag concrete in those but not big enuff i was wondering if they sell bags like the town gives out the huge clear ones thanx

2. 1stclasslawns

1stclasslawns LawnSite Senior Member

We have a wholesale co that sells all types of supplies and they have about 50 different types of bags of all sizes and thicknesses. Call the city and find out where they get theirs.
    Jim

3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

You bag leaves?

4. Craig Jones

Craig Jones LawnSite Member

Landscapers Supply carries the large bags to fit the green cans. I am not sure if they carry the large clear bags you mentioned though.

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Try ANY janitorial supply and I think you will find what you are looking for. Afterall,these are the same type bags that schools use, for instance, like for their cafeteria barrels and such. You may even want to check some place like Home Depot or Lowe's but check in the janitorial/building maintenance section, not lawn and garden. Good luck with it!

6. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Isn't there any way that you could tarp them?? If now try J Thomas they may have something.

Mike
    Greenkeepers

7. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Sams Club (aka Walmart) carries a 55 gal lawn and leaf bag which fits, and is less money than the ones at LS or JThomas.

8. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

You might try the Bag Factory,800-242-4640

9. Greenkeepers

from NE Ohio

10. Greenkeepers

from NE Ohio

Sorry about that.. I just thought that my local true value hardware has those big clear bags too!!