1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

quick shipment!

Discussion in 'W.E. Chapps' started by fga, Dec 20, 2004.

1. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

just wanted to say thanks. I placed an order last week, sometime, and it came early on Monday (today). thanks for quick shipment and cool products. will help me not burn up my forearms trimming!

adam in staten island
  2. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

Thanks for the good words! We really try to get the products boxed and shipped to you in the same day. It is just part of the overall effort we make in bringing the Commercial Landscaper the Best Products we know how to design and manufacture.

In our 2005 catalog and soon to be on the website, W.E. have reproduced some of the various responses (W.E. Testamonials) that we have received on our products. You are one of them. Without you and the many other great users of our products we would never be able to continue to offer New and hopefully useful products to the Green Industry.

Have a Great Season,
  3. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

got my catalog. thanks for putting me in there like that. i keep showing everyone... (and your catalog also). keep up the good work and products.