Quick sponsor forum

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by S man, Nov 18, 2005.

1. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Why doesn't quick 36 have a sponsor forum here? I thought they were sponsors?

And could we get more to sponsor this site?

2. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Better Outdoor Products, maker of the Quick 36 is a sponsor of this site, however not every sponsor has their own forum to answer questions. It is the option of the sponsor to have a forum.

We are always working to bring new sponsors to the site, and if there is any company in particular you would like to see on the site as a sponsor, post it here and we will contact them if we haven't already.

3. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Yes. Some sponser forums have to deal with angry customers.

4. GPDesign1

GPDesign1 LawnSite Senior Member

S Man,

One of the things that makes forums interesting and useful is when they have a lot of activity. Conversely, nothing is more boring than a forum with only a few posters. If you'll notice some of the other manufacturer's forums, they sometimes go weeks/months with nothing new added. In a word, Boring.

As Better's ownership population continues to increase (2006 is lining up to be a HUGE year), we will be happy to sponsor a "Quick 36 board". I just want to make sure that when we do it, it's lively, informative and provides real benefit to those who've entrusted us with their business. Our goal is to provide you with a better value in the products we build and hearing from our customers is always a great benefit to us both.

In the meantime, if you have questions, comments, problems, ideas or otherwise, pickup the phone and call us toll-free. 866-290-7295.

Regards.

Gary
    Better/

5. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

scott,

this is a bit off topic, but I just have a comment on "angry customers".

ANY business will have some "disatisfied" customers, and it may seem like a total negative for any business. But a good sales man, and a good business owner can turn this into a positive for their company/business. especially, if it is a hotly debated problem, like the super Z leaving burnt grass in areas where it is parked. hustler addressed the issue, in my opinion, very well. I respect them more as a company for that.