1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

quick tach on 94 case

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by cutnchukcanuk, Jun 21, 2007.

1. cutnchukcanuk

cutnchukcanuk LawnSite Member

Can anyone tell me if my 94 case 1840 would have the quick tach. I have a lead on a nearly new 4 in 1 bucket and wonder if it will fit. I have two small levers to lock the attachment. Thanks in advance!

2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Yes it has a quick attach. It may have a lighter duty version or the HD version which is made of tube steel. Either way they will both hook up to most attachments. Some buckets I had to cut new holes in the bottom for the pins to fall into. That is no big deal.
  3. cutnchukcanuk

cutnchukcanuk LawnSite Member

Right again ksss! After making about a dozen phone calls I can across 2 guys that seemed quite knowledable that echoed your comments. I was hoping to rent a set of forks to move a shed, but a may have wait for a cheap set to come along and then have it altered to fit my machine. Apparently it is a relatively simple fix. I have had my machine sitting in my driveway for 5 days and already I had two guys from work that have "jobs" for me. I guess it is like being the only one in your group of friends with a pickup.