1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Quick template questions

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by germann, Mar 6, 2003.

1. germann

germann LawnSite Senior Member

I am considering the templates sold on this site-looking for answers from adm or someone who knows.
    1-If I am totally unsatisfied, can I get a refund? I doubt this will be the case but want to check.
    2-Can the billing template be used with quickbooks-I do not like quickbooks invoice system and would like a billing template that automatically gets info from quickbooks.
  2. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

The templates offered are not invoicing or billing templates, therefore, they are not compatible with Quick Books.

If you have specific questions, e-mail me any time at support@lawnsite.com and I will answer any question you may have.
  3. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

This is my first year in the business and I have poured a lot of time into the "paper" end of things. I ordered the business letters templates and also the contract template so I could compare with what I had already come up with. Actually, they were very helpful. Nice to have that perspective. Sometimes it's easier to edit something that someone else has written vs. editing your own work. They are worth the few bucks you'll spend.