Quick36 Striping Roller Kit

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by optus, Jul 24, 2007.

1. optus

optus LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Does anyone have any comments or feedback with using the Quick36 Striping Roller Kit? I think their striping roller kit is from Big League Lawns. I'm getting pretty good striping right now without one, but I was wondering if it would be worth the extra money. I haven't seen any before or after pictures. Gary from BOP seems to think it stripes just fine without the striping kit. Of course, I sometimes use the Step Saver, so I would have to decide which accessory to use. BOP usually runs a pretty good sale at the end of the season, so maybe I should just wait. Any feedback or opinions would be great.

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Mine stripes great without it....but I do use it on my own lawn and a few others to make it really stand out !!
  3. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

GET THE STRIPER KIT... it does wonders.. I love mine and so do all my customers... if you give me your email I will send you some pictures of lawns ive done with it...
  4. optus

optus LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

lawncare18 - I would love to see some pictures of your lawns using the striping kit. Is there a way for me to send you an email? I would rather not post my email address. Thanks.