Quickbook Simple Start Users Billing Invoices

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by JaysLawns, Jan 15, 2008.

1. JaysLawns

JaysLawns LawnSite Member

Hey guys can you tell me what you guys use on Quickbook Simple start for billing invoices and if so can you show me some of your examples? THanks.

JJ

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I use this program, but I am not sure what you need to know. You can customize an invoice to make it for what you need. If you will elaborate, I will try to help you more.

3. JaysLawns

JaysLawns LawnSite Member

Like do you use the invoices they already gave you or you can download more templates but none of them work very well for lawn care it seems like. Do you have an example of an invoice bill? Thanks
    JJ

4. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

PM me with your email address I will send you a copy of mine.

5. M&MLawn

M&MLawn LawnSite Member

Right now Im using it for snow plowing and plan to use it for landscaping as well. I just took their invoices and customized.

6. Grits

from Florida

You can customize any of their invoices to whatever you want to have on it.

7. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

thats what i did. i have one i email to people and then another that gets mailed. to the people that PM'ed me for a copy, I will try and send them to you tomorrow afternoon.

8. jbpo

jbpo LawnSite Member

can i get a copy of your invoice also? i just started using quickbooks. thanks

9. patphish

patphish LawnSite Member

do you guys use GL numbers or numbers that keep each service of the company seperated do you guy get what i mean or is this overboard

10. Grits

from Florida

Don't know what a GL number is.
    You have an item category that you list all of your services separately. Click on whatever you need while filling out the invoice.