Quickbooks invoice watermark

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by lwcmattlifter, Mar 3, 2005.

1. lwcmattlifter

lwcmattlifter LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Is it possible to add a watermark on Quickbooks invoices. I want watermark my logo in the middle of the page.

2. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont know but I am interested in doing that also if it is possible. bump

3. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, you need to take your logo into a photo program such as photoshop, then add it into the invoice and right click on it and choose, order...bring to back. This way anything in that area will go right over the image. If you want send me the logo image and I can edit it for you ready to insert into your invoice.

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Ksland,
    Thanks for the help I may try that also.

5. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

For those that have Photoshop, bring the fill down to 25%, Opacity seems to do the same thing.

6. lwcmattlifter

lwcmattlifter LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

It's too bad that you can't adjust images with QB but then again it's not intended to do that. Looks like I need to get some kind of software to enhance images. Has anyone tried Jasc Paint Shop Pro? I'm thinking about downloading it to make the adjustments to my logo.

7. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Anybody know the answer here:

I have mine logo already saved as a watermark in word and inported it into Quickbooks it said the system accepted it but I don't know where it saved it in Quickbooks.

8. Something D

Something D LawnSite Member
    from East TN

I used a watermark on my invoice as well. Created in Photoshop at 25%. Worked out great

9. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

I'm ordering my statements and inoices pre printed from Intuit with the watermark and logo at the top in the address section. I've always used pre printed invoices in the past from NEBS.

10. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

One of the MOST EXPENSIVE Companies in the US.