1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Quickbooks invoice watermark

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by lwcmattlifter, Mar 3, 2005.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I made my logo into a watermark about 2 years ago. Like suggested above, just open it in a print software, decrease the brightness of it, and wham! You have a watermark.
  2. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

NEBS or Intuit? Intuit sells pre-printed forms with the watermark in the center of the form and logo at the top in 2 colors for less than NEBS. I realize I could save money with buying a photo shop program. I just do not want to deal with the color ink and waiting for my printer to pump out my invoices.
  3. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, save your money on those preprinted forms.

Get a color laser ($400) at staples or similar, Minolta Magicolor 2300 is what I have, Got it for like $299 after a messed up rebate.

In newer versions of QB you can add color, add as many images as you want, and create a much better form than a pre print. You will be saving all kinds of dough this way, then maybe you can afford a trip to the Cape to visit your ole buds.

Lux-Lawn..... Goto C:/Program Files/Intuit/Quickbooks
  4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Can you explain this a little better.
  5. HayBay

HayBay LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

He is telling you to check that location on your harddrive for the picture(watermark) you saved to the computer.
  6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks I just did that and it did something happened I couldn't find it I think I need to start over with the whole photo shop thing or just forget about it.
  7. HayBay

HayBay LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Did you remember the name of the file?

If so goto My Computer (double click the my computer Icon on the desktop.)

Now hit CTRL-F together. You will get the search window on the left. Type in part of the file name or all of it. Make sure you are searching my computer in the dropdown box below. Then hit search.

Or you can search for files on your computer by date to find the file.
    Or you can type in .GIF or .JPEG or .JPG or .BMP in the search for box and hit search.