Quickbooks Pro? Quickbooks Premier?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by proscapeINC, Mar 26, 2002.

1. proscapeINC

proscapeINC LawnSite Member

Are these programs good for a small company with 6 employees ?

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Been using QuickBooks Pro 99 now for a while...we love it.

3. Planter

Planter LawnSite Member
    from Utah

Just bought QB Pro and am setting it up. Once my confusion settles I'll be happy with it. I'm quite impressed by it.

4. garydale

garydale LawnSite Senior Member

I use QB PRO 2001

Great for any size co. We have 4 full time and keep 4-5 part time on books for quick response situations.

The system has everything in it for business and is so easy to use.

Took me, starting cold, 1-week to set-up company,create all forms and start marketing.

PS: can handle multible co's household finances and personal investments etc.

Sorry! Didn't mean to do a commercial.

Bye,

5. proscapeINC

proscapeINC LawnSite Member

Thanks for the imput it was appreaciated :)

6. Scape Sculptor

Scape Sculptor LawnSite Member

I am using GQ Pro 2002 and love it...saves allot of time. Great all around program for accounting. The other cool thing about it I just signed up for a QB Merchant account and am going to be accepting credit cards.
    They had the best rates and deal going from all of the angles I checked out. You can process the cards through the QB program and your PC and your Merchant account. No huge application fees, no equipment to rent, or $400 credit card processing software to buy or rent.

7. brentsawyer

brentsawyer LawnSite Senior Member

Unless your an accountant and want to bill customers for doing their Quickbooks, Pro is allyou need, but do atleast get Pro and not the regular

8. Harvestman

Harvestman LawnSite Member

We have quicksbooks pro and we love it. Are accountant told us to buy the pro.