Quickbooks Users - HELP Needed

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by SLC LLC, Sep 12, 2010.

1. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

I am sending out Statements through Quickbooks via email, and need to attach an additional file to the email. Does anyone know how to do this?

2. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

I send out Invoices via e-mail in QB, not statements. However, I would be surprised if the procedure is not the same.

When activating the e-mail request, I get a new popup window for the e-mail. It had the address, subject, and my pre-written comment in the body. The Invoice is a *.pdf file as an attachment. I don't know why I couldn't just add another attachment when that window is open. I've not tried it, but see no reason why the e-mail procedure would be any different than adding attachments to a standard e-mail, apart from QB.

3. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

Roger, thank you for the information. I actually started doing this last night and it worked fine. Is there anyway to pre-attach it though so that I could go in and choose all of the clients through "Choose Multiple Customers" and then they would all receive the newsletter without having to do each one individually?