Quickie 32

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by stbentoak, Jan 29, 2008.

1. stbentoak

stbentoak LawnSite Member

Does any one actually have one of these yet? Tried it out? Drove it around?
    Cut some grass? Whadya think so far.....???? Just wanting some early opinions.... Thanks:drinkup:

2. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

BOP is taking orders ont hem right now, there not actually shipping any until February, 2008 !!

3. stbentoak

OK sorry thanks... just thought maybe someone had got one early

4. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Take a road trip to North Carolina and you can try one out....They are pretty darn awesome if you need one ....16 horse KAW. KAI on a 32 is a sweet machine..

5. stbentoak

Im just wanting some opinions before I plunk down my hard earned money on one... How they turn, how they handle etc It is a big expenditure for me and im willing to do it but I just don't want to be sorry or unhappy....

6. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

You also have a 30 day warranty ...if you don't like it ...return it....call Gary the pres. at BOP ....you can really call and talk to him

7. DCE

DCE LawnSite Senior Member

If he's working after 5pm he'll even answer the phone if you call...try THAT with the black-and-red or green-and-yellow camps :D Gary's a great guy, very helpful and fun to talk with and visit with. I've not run a Q32 yet, only looked at a one on a couple occasions when I dropped by their facility to say hello. The 32 is a tough little walk behind, very well built as is the Quick 36 and 44 models. According to Gary, the 32 stripes pretty well. I don't think you'll be disappointed with the quality of manufacture.

8. patterson

patterson LawnSite Member

I don't know about the 32, but I ran the 36 all last year and really liked it a lot. Turns easily, cuts beautifully. At the beginning of the season it was all I had because I was assuming I'd only have little lawns. I ended up cutting some very big properties with it and had no problems. It all depends on your needs, but I can vouch for the quality and reliability without hesitation.

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Buckeye -- It sounds like you're going to be adding a BOP 32" to your "Quick" fleet ... given that you already have both the 36" and 44" machines !! Are you going to be the first one to have all 3 ... have you already ordered the Quickie 32 ??

10. lonestarlandscaping

lonestarlandscaping LawnSite Member

what is a quick 32???