QuickTracs by John Deere

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by affprop, Feb 16, 2003.

1. affprop

affprop LawnSite Member

Can I get everyone opinion of the QT? Those of you that bought one last year, do you like it did you find it to be as productive as they say it would be? I bought one at the tail end of last season have not used it as of yet, but I think I might have bought it a little prematurely. I have said in the past that I am going to mulch 90% of this yaer and I was thinking that would be quicker. Looking forward to using it but just second guessing myself about the purchase as we all have done. Thanks.

2. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

I demoed one last year and really liked it . Seemed to handle pretty good also and also left a nice cut. I only got to play with it for an hour or so as a loaner to our lawn tractor that broke down at my part time job. If the dealer was closer I would buy one myself. BTW I demoed the 54 w/ 23kawi QT

3. Husker1982

Husker1982 LawnSite Senior Member

They are nice but a little tricky.... A JD rep told me that eventually the standers will more than likely take the place of the WB. He said this for all companies. They are nice machines and are slightly shorter than a WB. I my self would rather have a WB because the size issue doen't really matter to me and if you don't want to walk you can get a sulky/velke.