1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Quiet this time of year

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by ICT Bill, Jul 30, 2009.

1. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

Things have slowed down considerably around here, I guess it is the sleepy time in the summer where folks are on vacation
  2. Smallaxe

Smallaxe LawnSite Fanatic

Here it is very busy getting places ready for their 'big events'. Their place has to be the best in the area when visitors show.
    Its 4th of July all over again...

We are having a nice rain right now and the forecast says I can sit right here until 10AM!!! :)
  3. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

I meant to say on the organic forum, doesn't seem to be much chatter
    I guess I'll have to kick it up a notch
  4. HayBay

HayBay LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Bill, This link may help liven things up in the organic forum. It is more of a Food Safety Issue related topic than a Lawn topic.

Gill Fine, FSA Director of Consumer Choice and Dietary Health, said: ‘Ensuring people have accurate information is absolutely essential in allowing us all to make informed choices about the food we eat. This study does not mean that people should not eat organic food. What it shows is that there is little, if any, nutritional difference between organic and conventionally produced food and that there is no evidence of additional health benefits from eating organic food.
  5. starry night

starry night LawnSite Silver Member

I think we are all busy working. Now I need to get back to billing which is why I'm at my computer.
  6. Grohorganic

Grohorganic LawnSite Member

working real hard.............maybe come winter.......

7. FOL

FOL LawnSite Member

It looks lke a pile of junk to me:laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Lets see what the final outcome is and then post those pics to blow everyones mind!!!! Can u do it? "Go Big or go home".:weightlifter::weightlifter::weightlifter:
  8. starry night

starry night LawnSite Silver Member

Pic #1 -- trying to compost one of those old carnival caterpillar rides ?

Pic#2 -- tractor/grappler read to battle Ford truck?

When changing the Ford's oil, do you drain it onto the ground?:)
  9. pt03

pt03 LawnSite Member

What the heck is that hanging from the ceiling in the 2nd pic?

I need another shed!:cry:

10. Grohorganic

Grohorganic LawnSite Member

pic one, its a pile of logs to be chipped, no wood value for fire or timber....

pic 2, pt03 its a jlg lift that we keep up to save space, and the fords is tree's pet project after school, she has the motor out and is rebuilding.. new turbo moto...