quiz for bobby. and info for the rest

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by YardPro, Nov 27, 2004.

1. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

you like quizzes, so here we go....

the answer to this will also help out some people here, so this post is not useless.

Explain in detail how fertilizer burns grass/plants.
  2. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

i will not submit. i have 2 quizzes to you, and both are left with a very unthorough answer. quiz #2 especially. i want you to go back, and answer it properly. then maybe, JUST MAYBE, i'll submit to your silly, primitive, entry level questions
  3. YardPro

i didn't think you would know

this is far from a primitive question. it's actually advanced, that's why you won't answer.... you can't...

i like how you try and divert attention. it's a juvenile tactic. it's like the 6 year old that want's to get attention by telling on what the other kid does.

i answered your questions. My answers are 100% accurate.

let's see how you do...
  4. bobbygedd

from NJ

your answer to question #1 was bad, #2 was worse. you will have a difficult time trying to stump me. the difference though between you and i, is if i don't know i will tell you so. you, on the other hand, come up with a laim answer at best, and try to distract us from that point, by comming up with another quiz. go back, if u can, and answer the #2 quiz. if you don't just say you don't know. it's nothing to be ashamed of....i won't make fun of you :help: :sleeping:
  5. YardPro

guess you still don't know????

insults are the tools of the mentaly inferior in lieu of an intellegent response.

your questions are answered. sorry if the response was a bit over your head.

tell you what bobby.

i have a family that i will be spending the day with ( some of us have a life other than here).

i'll check back this afternoon and see if you have been able o find the answer anywhere. I know you don't know and will have to look for it becuase of a post you made earlier on the row of shrubs that died.

also bobby this is a very relevant question to all appliicators.
  6. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

Making more friends huh bobby?
  7. bobbygedd

from NJ

ah yes, guys like you are known as "the weekend warrior." you spend 15 hrs a day, monday thru friday, cleaning the dog poop out of peoples yards. then cram saturday and sunday full of events for the family. that's sad son, very sad. i, on the other hand, am at my family's disposal 7 days a week. i don't wait till saturday to take my boys fishing, we go mon-fri, to avoid the weekend warrior scene. i don't take my wife out to dinner on saturday night, when you go to a resturaunt, they give you a beeper and a mixed drink, and notify you in 1.5 hrs that they have a table for you, then while you're eating they are in a mad rush to get you out, while on lookers, with thier own beepers, are peering thru the windows anticipating your every bite, so thay may be the next one seated. sad, very sad. your answer to the other quiz was satisfactory this time, not thorough enough for a good grade, but satisfactory, i'll give it a c+. unfortunately it took you 3 days to answer it, and 12 posts to get it right. i answered your quiz in 7 minutes, thoroughly explaining the entire proccess. i think you cheated. have a nice day standing in line. if you need me, i'll be lifting weights, drinking beer, and watching college football. now, on monday, while you are cleaning rotton leaves out of someones fishpond, i'll be at the movies with my family, and out to dinner. i hate weekend warriors, they are so, like, common
  8. Bull

Bull LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

YardPro, the answer is "kinda like pouring salt on a snails back" to much of a good thing is not always a good thing!
  9. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

your close....
  10. bobbygedd

from NJ

yes bull, absolutely correct. these fools spent alot of $$$, and time on thier education, to cut grass and fertilize it. it's kind of like being 7'2" tall, and not good enough to make the basketball team. my thinking is, that the manufacturers of these products did all the scientific research for us. do i really need to waste my time and money on an education in a field that doesn't require one? it's like going to college to be a janitor. you will learn alot more in this field by minor education, and major hands on experience. and then these ladies try to stump me with entry level questions that THEY THINK are complicated. o boy. btw king, it's spelled "you're". yes, close, very,any idiot knows the answer to this question. yard mo had to learn it in college. though it's a bit more broad than only salt content