1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Quote and Contract Forms

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by mmcconn746, Jan 21, 2002.

1. mmcconn746

mmcconn746 LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Are there any standard quote and comtract forms for the Lawn Care Industry or does everyone make their own? It would be a big help to get a copy of the forms rather than reinventing the wheel if anyone is willing to share. Thanks.

2. SCL

SCL LawnSite Senior Member

First of all welcome to Lawnsite. Second, first rule of Lawnsite is "do a search" cause this has been well discussed with tons of good info in the archives. Not ragging, just trying to keep you out of hot water here. Third try NEBS and look into the biz templates offered on this site. You're right in not reinventing the wheel. Good Luck
  3. mmcconn746

mmcconn746 LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Thanks. I have already done a search and read many posts on your site. I have even written another request without getting the information that I am seeking. Maybe I don't know how to ask the question. Most of the answers are about how to determine the cost of a job and how to make forms. My questions are how do you present the quote when you determine a price and I was hoping to get a copy of a contract form that someone else has already made. I know how to use Excel enough to make a form after I determine what I need on it. Either I have done a poor job of asking the question or no one feels comfortable sharing that information...and I can understand if they do not. I am not sure which is the case. Anyway...thank you for the effort.

4. VRL

VRL LawnSite Member

Has anyone tried purchasing the New Proposal Templates from Sean Adams?
  5. bruces

bruces LawnSite Senior Member

I was somewhat disappointed for the money. It consists of a cover letter and a punch list of services. Just one cover letter and list of services, not nearly as good as his letter package in my opinion.
  6. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

I purchased as well. I enjoyed and will use the descriptions but expected much more. I would place value at 19.95 to 29.95 if you are not very articulate like me. I was expecting something more meaty and contractual like. The descriptions are going to look nice on my website my actual proposal. I expected a plug in logo here ready to go proposal package.

Chuck, Sean... please do not yell... I like them and will use them my expectation was different.