I just got a quote on a 60" Exmark Turf Tracer here in NE Indiana for $6799 and a trac-vac 470 for $1699 all assembled and ready to go. I know this is steep for a w/b but is this a good price for this mower and trac-vac? I'm thinking about seeing if they will throw in a Power chute to sweeten the deal but I don't know if they'll go for it. Do you all think that buying now I'll get a better deal then if I were to wait till spring to buy? Any of your comments or thoughts are welcomed.