Quote sheets.....

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by jdwilliams1, Oct 20, 2004.

1. jdwilliams1

jdwilliams1 LawnSite Member

Would anyone be interested in sharing what their quote sheets look like or know of a thread with these on there. I am interested in getting some ideas while I put mine together

2. lawncutr

lawncutr LawnSite Member

Don't really have a bid sheet...just use a Quickbooks estimate you can even e-mail them to clients.

I 'm coming to Indi Friday, what is the temp like?

3. GrazerZ

GrazerZ LawnSite Senior Member

I use the ones from Lesco except for larger jobs

4. jdwilliams1

Don't really have a bid sheet...just use a Quickbooks estimate you can even e-mail them to clients.

I 'm coming to Indi Friday, what is the temp like?

Mid 60'2 cloudy

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

If I can figure out how to email this thing, I can email you one.

6. jdwilliams1

This is for spray company correct?

7. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=63928

hopefuly this link works, there is a photo of my estimate sheet. If not do a search on my name, and its back in spring that I posted it

8. TSM

TSM LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

go to
    www.realgreen.com

click on real green forms

click on download templates

these forms work specificaly with real green soft ware.....but lets not tell anyone that you just want to download the form without dishing out 5grand for the software

:waving:

(I'll probably get another threatening letter from their lawyer now) :realmad:

9. TSM

TSM LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

to be fair to realgreen...you can purchase blank estimate forms from them and then print from your printer their template (of course you can tweek the template for your needs)
    purchase the estimate forms from the same website
    www.realgreen.com

:)

10. jdwilliams1

Hey, thanks guys, that is great
    Jimw, did you say you were going to the z spray, or do you just use pg, I spoke with Tom at lt rich, he is upgrading my z plugr with spray tank, and is I am going to order internediate z, all 100% stainless unit in spring, he is putting his first all stainless unit together ask I type, I cannot wait!

He might have just spoken w/ pilgrim something on here from mass. I have seen his name just cannot remeber

James would you mind sending me your trifold, I can almost read, I should not be to much competition with to start, on your post card, do you make those special for each neighborhood, it seems you must have to, to offer an upfront price, is this correct? Just curious
    PO Box 2
    Lizton, in 46149