1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Qwikchute called me...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tonyr, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

Over a week ago I emailed Qwikchute regarding the price for an ocdc for my '04 Toro, I needed a delivery price to me in Australia.

No reply, I thought they were just like many others nowadays....BUT.

Well....this morning my time (Australia), very early lol. I got a call from them, my email was bouncing theirs when they tried replying so they tracked my home number and called Australia!

I don't care how good the others are, I am so impressed a company would go this effort and expense just to touch base, I will be doing my business with Qwikchute!

I didn't thuink companies gave true respect and service anymore, this company was very professional and polite, helpful, and very friendly, they don't know I'm posting this, I am because they impressed me and want to let you know how helpful they are.

That's all, just giving credit where credit is due!

BTW, no drilling to install this product on a Toro either...
  2. GeeVee

GeeVee LawnSite Senior Member

Good on Ya'

Nice thing to do, telling your friends here.
  3. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

that's good to hear,it isn't often any more that companies go out of their way to service a customer.
    Kudos to them.
  4. Tonyr

You are right guys, Kudos to them!

The time it took to get my phone#, with country and area code, then a 10 min. call to me on the other side of the pond would of been costly, this comes out of their profit, yet they still are condident enough and passionate about their product to warrant this expense, that goes along way with me. good on 'em!
  5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Well, I guess it's alot better than the other company that even local people have been trying to get hold of - and they don't even return their calls. Who was that company? I remember some were talking about that just a few weeks ago.
  6. Tonyr

LOL Runner, I know who you mean....I like their product though but I also like service which concerned me, qwikchute certainly delivered and many here love their ocdc.

the way that other issue was handled here a couple of weeks ago wasn't very reassuring, if I'm buying I want service and product, not attitude.