Qwikchute-install and report

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sprout, Oct 21, 2004.

1. sprout

sprout LawnSite Member

:) I looked at the different OCDC units and decided on the Qwikchute. My dealer ordered one for me, $266.43 out the door.When I opened the box I new that it was the right decision. The quality was excellent, even the paint job. It took me 35 minutes for the install, I have a JD Ztrac and you need two drill two 1/4 inch holes. I happen to have a crappy drill so it took longer than needed. I understand that on most mowers there is no drilling at all. The average time for install should be 10-15 minutes. My two big concerns where, would the door flap and would the control lever bounce around, it did not. Where you put it, it stays. You have 3 positions, open, half open and closed. I have used it now for a week, I could not be happier. My wife works with me and I value her opinion, she will tell me real quick if I purchase junk-- she said " good, very good". On a scale 1 to 5 I give it 5 stars.
  2. Qwikchute

Qwikchute LawnSite Member

I am very pleased that your Qwikchute is working for you and appreciate the feed back.
  3. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Thank you very much for the product review. Do you happen to have any pictures of the installation process?

4. sprout

sprout LawnSite Member

:waving: Yes I do, I'll see if I can post them.
  5. sprout

sprout LawnSite Member

Sorry no pics, my file is to large to up load.