qwikchute vs. A.C.S.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jeds_Lawn_Care, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Jeds_Lawn_Care

Jeds_Lawn_Care LawnSite Senior Member

2. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

ACS seems to have a better selection of direct fit.....I have used both but the QC needed customizing since there was not one made for my mower.....

3. Jeds_Lawn_Care

Thanks for the response! Anyone else out there? BTW. This thing will be going on a Hustler Mini Z 42" W/ Mulching kit. If I have a mulching kit on my mower, is it going to make any difference if I have a ACS or not?

Because,
    As I remember, the mulch kit completly closes off the deck. The primary reason I am considering buying one of these things is because I want to be able to Side Discharge some yards, and Mulch some others without having to change up my chute.

4. Jeds_Lawn_Care

bump.............

5. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

with a mulching kit an OCDC is of no use. Also the OCDC is not going to propduce the mulching results that a true mulching kit will. It is not designed for that. It is only to temporarily control discharge....

6. fastpitcher

fastpitcher LawnSite Member
    from PA

Try EZchute. you can do a search on ebay for them. I have had no trouble with them. they may be for exmarks only though. Good luck
    rick

7. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

I put a ACS on my Scag Turf Tiger and i love it some stuff still get tossed out but it does let objects get launched from mower