Qwikchute

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ge158, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Ge158

Ge158 LawnSite Member

I just got a Toro 60" ZTR mower with a turbo force deck, I called to get a qwikchute for it but they said that it won't be available for the Toro for a few week, has anybody used a qwikchute on another brand before??? I love my new mower, man it sures beats the old walk behind.

2. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

Sorry not to respond to your general inquiry, but when your ass grows wider that that ZTR, you will wish you had that walk-behind back.

P.S. wellcome to Lawnsite. Most responses aren't as blunt as mine. Hope you enjoy it here.

3. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

I installed the Qwikechute on our Hustler Z and it works great. Being able to open and close the discharge as you mow allows you to mulch leaves, avoid getting clippings in beds and on sidewalks, and lessened the risk of throwing projectiles. Having used one, I would not be with out one on a ZTR.

4. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I am also looking into a quickchute or similar device, because of the advantages and less risk when they are on the mowers.

I have had a ztr for four years now and my azz has not grew wider yet. But the time savings is tremoundous. It has boosted my productivity. There are a lot of jobs that I would not have bid on if I did not have the ztr. Now there are jobs that you can not use the ztr on, so the walkbehind will always be a part of my equipment lineup. And my knees and back are thanking me every day because of the ztr.
    :D

5. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

Master Chute told me their product will fit my new Toro Z588E, with 60'' Turbo Force deck, they are sponsers/advertisers here, just look for their banner.

Great new mowers eh?

Lovin' mine!