Qxpress (Excellent Customer Support)

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by tiedeman, Mar 11, 2005.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I just want to say that Qxpress has the best customer support. I spoke on the phone today with Paul Jackson, and he spent 1 1/2 hrs walking me through everything and explaining everything to me. Great staff there!

Now I am really looking forward to using the program big time, and actually I will probably be upgrading to Gold within the months time.

I highly recommend people to look into it.

www.qxpress.com

2. tiedeman

from earth

one of the other things that stood out for me is that he provided remote assistance with the program. So I could just sit right there in front of my computer and watch him walk me through everything through his computer while we spoke over the phone.

like I said, check them out, you will not be disappointed

www.qxpress.com

3. TLM

TLM LawnSite Member

I use it and it's sweet!!

4. tiedeman

from earth

There were so many options that I didn't know about until the guy (Paul) told me.

5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

When you started that thread about how upset you were, I kinda fingured you were just jumping the gun. It's take a little while to get the hang of things, but once you do.....the program can be very powerful. I am using Lawn Monkey. I upgraded to the Full Deluxe version a few weeks ago. It allows me to put in Job Packages and schedule by Zones rather than Dates.....very useful for 7 step weed control programs. It would be equivelant to Qxpress Gold. I still bet I only use around 10% of the programs full functionability.

6. tiedeman

from earth

ya, I can't believe what I missed before. I figure that I am going to jump up to Qxpress Gold for I can use the job costing feature. Very cool feature that I really need to have I feel

7. kppurn

kppurn LawnSite Senior Member

Glad to hear things are working out for you Troy. It's a great program once you get the hang of it.

Kevin

8. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been using qXpress for three years now, and it is a great program...
    The customer service at alocet is the best...
    When I was doing a demo of qxpress, I was having problems with my computer, and Mr. Paul Jackson spent a lot of time helping me figure out the problems I was having with my computer, which had nothing to do with the program, just to try the demo, I was sold.

Paul Jackson is a credit to his company, as with all the customer service reps I have spoken with at alocet... Alocet's customer service is second to none!!!!!!

9. tiedeman

from earth

I have decided that I am going to upgrade to the Gold now. After he showed me the features I have made up my mind that I am going to do it first thing Monday

10. tiedeman

from earth

I know what you mean. I thought that I was having problems with the program, but it was my computer. They actually helped me solve my computer problems first FREE, without using any of my minutes