1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Qxpress Users

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by LIBERTYLANDSCAPING, Mar 13, 2008.

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Question-We use Qxpress Platinum, & I'm trying to figure out how to get jobs to "piggyback with" with other jobs? AKA get my zone scheduled grub control apps to pull at same time as my round 3 fert. apps? Anyone know if thats possible, or do you just have to remember to manually pull those at the same time? I've got several services that not all customers get, but go down when we are out at customers properties doing their regular fert apps.

2. Doug1966

Doug1966 LawnSite Member

There is a way.
    1. Fetch all your zone based service for round 3 into your calendar using the fetch zone based jobs feature, for whatever territories you want to do today.

2. Then go back to the fetch zone based services again. This time you are fetching for grub.

3. Instead of fetching by zone, or by zip code, choose "indiviually pick from list".

4. Then in the pick from list screen, click the "only show services for customers that are currently visible in my calendar". Then you can just fetch your grub jobs for customers you are servicing today.

I do the same thing for my mowing. I have the mowing jobs in the calendar, and then I fetch lawn apps this way for anyone who is getting a mowing job today. Saves sending two crews out to do the same job.