R and W Lawn Care

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Fwilamosky, May 20, 2012.

1. Fwilamosky

Fwilamosky LawnSite Senior Member

Installed 16 yards today, only took one picture :hammerhead:

Will try and get some more, it's a tiered backyard down to the Scioto River

photo.JPG

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Would you remember the cost of that artificial turf, off the top of your head? Just the material

3. Fwilamosky

@s205 not the top of my head because there were different kinds going down to simulate the green, fringe and rough...I know the install price was around $22-26 per sqft if that helps

4. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Great work...

Great thread...

I am digging your versatility...

5. Fwilamosky

Customer I had scheduled for a clean up today called me yesterday and said the tree company he hired to take down some large ash trees didn't take away the wood. He also said they won't do it since it was in their original contract, so here I come in. 7 tons of wood later and 3 trips to the dump, it was finished. Oh, and had to do the clean up too. What a day.

Last picture was the last trip we made to the dump, pretty loaded down. The tree growing through the fence was just interesting so I added it haha

image.jpeg

image copy.jpeg

image copy 2.jpeg

image copy 4.jpeg

image copy 5.jpeg

image copy 3.jpeg

6. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

is that a sierra 1500?? seems to do pretty good! how do you like your snapper pro?

7. Fwilamosky

@exmarkboy yes it's a 2007 sierra 1500. I love the truck, but I tend to max out the towing a good amount. Only wish I had a 2500. Snapper pro is a great mower, best bang for the buck. No need to spend $7k on a turf tracer, when I bought my Snapper for $4k

8. Fwilamosky

Took today to clean the equipment before mowing really kicks into high gear. Didn't get around to cleaning at the end of last season when the snow came in over night. Used a wire brush to loosen up the gunk and then simply a hose to wash it off.

First picture is what I started with
    Second is after the first clean
    Third is the second time spraying brushing it down, said that's good enough
    Fourth is the product I used

photo.JPG

image.jpeg

image copy.jpeg

image copy 2.jpeg

9. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

You can wash equipment down and let it run down asphalt drive? Bad idea to wash machines that have electrical and bearings that not water proof.

10. Fwilamosky

Yeah I can wash down equipment and let it run down since the driveway is getting redone in a month so I don't care. Washing machines with electrical? Did I say I was spraying the hose directly into the engine compartment, no, I washed the deck. Spindles and wires didn't any more wet then they would in the rain