R & R & R

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, Jun 27, 2008.

1. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Well it is time to Relax, Rest, and Recreate!

What an amazing spring... After the typical rush to spring service, on top of serveral over-lapping interior projects, and 6 major new installations I am off to enjoy an extended Canada Day Long Weekend! :canadaflag:

The boat is in the water and ready to run. No phones, No emails, No Forums... just me and the family off for some fun.

Happy Canada Day. :canadaflag:

2. Eden Lights

Eden Lights LawnSite Senior Member

For some reason I keep seeing Jim cruising the lake in a cool antique wood boat blasting "All summer long" by Kid Rock. Yall get the image?

3. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Well I don't have an antique wood boat (yet) But I do have a lovely Doral 270MC Prestancia. Sleeps 5, twin 4.3LX mercruisers, and in showroom condition. We spent an awesome couple of days on the water... I cannot think of a better way to spend a birthday / long weekend!

I do have my eye on a a 1957 Sheppard Steamliner that one of my clients is selling... now to get my Wife convinced of it! (5 boats seems to be her limit for some reason!!) :)

4. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

So is the long weekend beginning...tomorrow? that's a heckava weekend. I'll pretend you're celebrating the 4th of July as well :usflag: enjoy your time.

5. Eden Lights

Eden Lights LawnSite Senior Member

6. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

7. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Well "my" long weekend began on Friday around 1pm. It will end Tuesday when the last of the fireworks has lit the night sky. 4 Days off is such a luxury at this time of year... Getting to spend it on the boat with my family was even better.

:)

8. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

Dude, are you on the boat now? you have internet on the boat?

9. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

10. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

we used to have an old chris craft barrel back woody like that. Man did that crusader v8 motor growl. It wasnt very fast but man you could cruise the river in style. I really enjoyed driving and riding in that alot more than the 100mph v drive