Race car pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Lawn Enforcer, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Hey everybody, I know a lot of people on lawnsite own race cars, drive race cars, or just work on pit crews of race cars. Post some pictures of the your race cars! I'll go first. Here is one of my sponsor cars, #17 Rollin Timm from New Ulm. He races at Arlington Raceway and Redwood Speedway.

TIMM RACING 001.jpg

2. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Nice car what engine are you running in there? My buddy had one but it was fiberglass and had a 22RE in it or some small 4 banger in there.

3. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

I am not sure on the engine, but I'll try to find out for ya. I do know it has a lot of power though!

4. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's a pic of mine that I just sold last week. I already miss it, but race cars are just money pits lol.

1.JPG

5. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok, one more for the fun of it. Racing is a great sport. I'm at the track every week, but I just can't afford it anymore. I'll be driving for some other guys while they are on vacation.

2.JPG

6. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Here is the car I work on. I usually do the clutch work but this past weekend I was the engine man.

Attached Files:

7. rogers lawn care

rogers lawn care LawnSite Member

thats cool i also work on scott cannon jr. pro mod.

8. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

rogers that is cool. we are in pretty tight with quain stott who is in your kneck of the woods, well i guess he sent you back home to there last weekend. just kidding, the cannon family are some of the coolest people in the world to be around and the pro mod community owes them big time

9. Post Mowing

Post Mowing LawnSite Member

heres mine i think

10. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

weres the pic?