Race/Turf

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Toy2, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

I just received my Turf magazine and was reading the editor's note....David hit the nail right on the head with what he said.......its only a matter of time before the majority of the LCO's out there are Mexican....just as many of you have jumped "ship" and started your own company...they will do the same...do I blame them? Hell no! They are making you all the money and getting crapped on....I have seen it here, first hand....and the funny thing is that most homeowners want "Paco" mowing his/her yard, they don't want his personal rag truck in the drive, so until "they" figure out how to show up in a 2006 Chevy with "PMC" signs and better English....then boys its all theirs....just a matter of time........as for me, I am glad I don't depend on mowing any more.....no light at the end of the tunnel, tired of the who you know, not what you know////Mexicans guys cleaning yards for $30.00...no thanks........current job has turned out to be the best.......worked two days last week, got paid for five....no stress....