Rack For Pb651t Blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FLYonWALL9, May 30, 2005.

1. FLYonWALL9

FLYonWALL9 LawnSite Member

Ok guys, I ordered all my racks for the trailer. I ordered this one off ebay for my bower and was told in an email that it would workhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4374407900&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I didn't mount it on the trailer before I tried to see it it would infact fit the blower. As I see it the lock goes through where the fan is and the backrest rests on the vert part of the rack. Doing so will make the rack about 4" too short.

I sent the seller an email reminding him that I asked about this before my purchase. Any suggestions and those with a PB651T's.

Thanks guys

2. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

You didn't mention the brand of rack you got. I have a Blower Mate from Jungle Jims and it required an adapter. That thing was $45 by itself. Let me save you some money if that's what you got. It's an angled piece of steel and I had to get the sawzall after mine to make it fit. Here's a picture of it.
    I have a 750. The area had to be cut out because that thing in the center is the bolt that holds the backrest to the blower.

equipment 001-edited.jpg

3. Tharrell

Here's a pic of the Blower Mate. By the way, the one on the right is the good one. I had a problem with the one on the left and they sent me a new design free of charge. It's a better quality steel and braced better. I love it.

DSC00044-edited.jpg

4. FLYonWALL9

FLYonWALL9 LawnSite Member

Tharell,

The rack that I have is the link in the message I'll try and list it again. I'm really PO'ed that I cant make it work I hate trying to lock this thing up in my truck every time I use it. If the link doesn't work to the rack on ebay its a Green Touch its very nice and has really thick coating to save on ragging out my blower from road rash.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4374407900&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

I kind of see how yours works but from the base of mine where the bottom skid plate of my blower is to the slide lock on the rack isn't long enough.

5. Tharrell

Here's another couple of pics with/without the blower attached. Here's a side view of the first one I had. The second one looks the same from this angle.

lawn equip to post 007-edited.jpg

6. Tharrell

Here's a side view of the new one. It's a little blurry but I'm sure you can see it pretty good.

equipment 002-edited.jpg

7. gogetter

gogetter Banned

$100 bucks for a blower rack!?!?!? I would never buy anything from GreenTouch, just too overpriced!