Rack'em grass catcher & Big League Lawns Stripe Kit

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by brian1425, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brian1425

brian1425 LawnSite Member

I have a 3.3 cubic feet Rack'em grass catcher that I have only used maybe a dozen times. I do not bag my properties and used this on a couple that I got behind in order to save time. I sold the mower it goes on and does not fit any of my others. It comes with the Toro bracket already installed and it was on a 36" Grandstand. Price is $135.

Also have a 30" Big League Lawns Striping Kit for sale. Came off the Grandstand as the new owner did not want it. Has been used for ~75 hours. This could be modifed to fit any 36" mower and is still in good shape. Paid $250 new, will sell for $160 or reasonable offer.

I am willing to ship these items and will get actual pictures of the units tonight. The pictures below are stock photos. My zip is 46229.

1.jpg

2.jpg

2. TopNotchLawnCare

TopNotchLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from IL

Would the stripe kit fit a 36" V-Ride? Are they universal?

3. brian1425

It would take a little bracket to mount to a v-ride or you would need to drill a hole into the platform.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. grassmastersLC

grassmastersLC LawnSite Member

give me your best price shipped to 64865 on the grass catcher

Dillan Webb

5. brian1425

TopNotch - to be a little more specific, you would need an L shaped bracket to mount to the existing hole in the side of the platform on the V-rides. I checked mine out last night.

Grassmasters - PM sent.

6. grassmastersLC

grassmastersLC LawnSite Member

replied and payment has been sent

7. brian1425

Grass catcher is sold. Still need to sell the striping kit. Here is a pictures. I did not clean it up at all before the picture.

1.jpg

8. Shooter32

Shooter32 LawnSite Member

Where are u in IN?? I am interested in the big league stripe kit send me a email at jbumbalough@gmail.com with your contact info and the price if i pick it up .:cool2:

9. brian1425

Email sent
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. brian1425

I sent the email and the one you have listed is not yours?? Whoever I sent the email to replied saying it was not you?? I am going to PM you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.