RACK'EM Open Trailer Racks

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by ryan41, Jan 10, 2013.

1. ryan41

ryan41 LawnSite Senior Member

What are you using now?

2. ryan41

I was thinking i could put some 3M camper top tape in were the clamp shuts, so that it is tight when the trimmers are in. (no bouncing around)

3. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

The Green Touch Extreme Rack is the best rack money can buy period. The Extreme puts the Trimmer Trap and all others to shame. I owned a Trimmer Trap for years and it may be the second best rack but it's a distant second. The Extreme is also the fastest rack on the market and is super easy to operate. You could rack and un-rack your stuff with one hand if you had to.

4. ryan41

I just took a look at the Greentouch trimmer racks. They look like they are built very well. I don't think that it would work on my trailer. It doesn't look like they would bolt to the wood sides.

5. wegomow

wegomow LawnSite Senior Member

6. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Nothing right now, sold the trailer last year when I figured I would get out, turns out I'm going to start up again.

7. biodale

biodale LawnSite Member

The handles will rotate some and wear the grip on everything but the green touch racks. The green touch is a bit more expensive but worth every penny. I don't use any of the other green touch stuff, but the racks are the cat's meow and worth every penny.