1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sym, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Sym

Sym LawnSite Member

2. MortonLawn

MortonLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Try using a greentouch rack, I don't think you will like that first one you posted, just my opinion though. :)
  3. kartracer2000

kartracer2000 LawnSite Member

i like those green touch racks also, i wouldn't pay 180 for the ebay ones. the green touch are more stable and secure for the same price. I need to order some of those extreme series ones for myself :)
  4. Sym

Sym LawnSite Member

trouble is....they don't hold 'long handled' hedge trimmers or extendable power pruners..... thus lies my problem
  5. kartracer2000

kartracer2000 LawnSite Member

if i had read your original post i would have noticed that you had done your research, my bad. What kind of trimmer do you have? Are you looking at the ones on ebay because they have that space between the wall and the rack or is there some other problem?
  6. Sym

Sym LawnSite Member

I called the place where they make them and they told me they will not hold the power pruner or the long hedge trimmers... so I need something with a larger place to slide the equipment into...the extreme racks are great..I may get on for my 2 cycle stuff...I just need something for the rest of it...

PS. all my stuff in in my sig ;)
  7. mowin4$

mowin4$ LawnSite Member

i use gridiron.uses no pins,locks down every time,all aluminum.
    someone on ebay sells them much cheaper than i can buy at
    the dealer.