Radio Ads

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Team-Green L&L, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

2. salandscape

salandscape LawnSite Member

I understand that you can't probably economically extend the ad length due to cost but it may be a little hard for a first time listener in a car to jot down the #/ website. They are easy enough to remember so I would think with hearing the ad a few times this probably won't be a problem. They sound professional and you are able to get a clear message across quickly.

Out of curiousity when are you running these, time of day? And what type of stations? Best of luck, in my area I don't think I've ever heard a radio ad for Landscaping, hope it works out for you.

3. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

they sound great! what radio station(s) are they going to be on?

4. Team-Green L&L

These ads are going to run on 55KRC in Cincinnati during the Morning Show with John Phillips between 5-9am. They have an affluent audience of middle aged business people. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It worked out well for a local erosion control company.

Costs were nominal though. We're at a few hundred bucks a week to have (5) ads and (5) 5 sec. ad ins. They also endorse our company on a daily basis. That is valuable in itself.

5. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

6. Team-Green L&L

More feedback PLEASE!!!!!

7. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

Your one that listed your specific certs? Just say your certified installers and use the time for other information

8. jcantrell

jcantrell LawnSite Member

they sound good, radio ads work for other highly competitive business like car dealerships, I am sure that they will work for you, your name recognition will be HUGE!

9. Team-Green L&L

Yeah, good feedback. I noticed that last night and it has been edited to say "certified", not "ICPI certified". I like letters, but you've got to know what they mean to be effective and the buyer won't.

10. Team-Green L&L

bump...bump...