radio

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by stslawncare, Aug 17, 2007.

1. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

Hello Everyone,

Start my new position next week and we have this nice kubota tractor with closed in cab but no radio! What does everyone have / reccomend for radios for enclosed tractor cabs?

Scott Schmidt Jr.
    Grounds Supervisor
    Maris Grove

2. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

a friend has a nice custom made cab for his tractor, the thing has like 6 speakers, and the head unit is a pioneer.

3. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Check with your dealer. There are some units that are made for cabs. Some have radio and speakers in one unit. All that is needed is two wires for power and antenna.

4. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

My fact. cab has a panasonic am/fm/wb/cd. The unit is nice but the factory speakers suck, im going to upgrade the speakers & install XM before the snow falls.

5. DiyDave

DiyDave LawnSite Bronze Member

You could try Agrisupply.com or tractor supply co. They both sell tractor radios, both cab models and weatherproof, fender mounted models.:waving:

6. corey1977

corey1977 LawnSite Senior Member
    from maine

i think kubota has a stero that goes in to the top of the cab with built in weather radio if not I no thay make fend mounted radios

7. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

thanks for the replies guys. sorry for my delay in returning the message! I contacted my dealer and these things cost around $600!!!!!!!! Anyone have any better prices?

8. DiyDave

DiyDave LawnSite Bronze Member

a little north of Felton, DE, can't remember the name of the town, but they probably can fix you up with one for less than $200.00:waving: