Rain Atlast

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by satch, Aug 20, 2004.

1. satch

satch LawnSite Member

It rained today in west TN for the first in about 3 weeks.We put on our raincoats and mowed all morning in the stuff.Wuz refreshing to say the least.I hope this greens up some of my residential customers property.Some have not been serviced in 3 weeks due to this little drought.Just needed to share this bit of joy with you guys.

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Money can fall from heaven ya know...lol...glad to hear it for ya.

3. zpoore

zpoore LawnSite Member

were goin through the same stuff here in ohio congrats buddy

4. hulan2

hulan2 LawnSite Member

I have 2 words for the rain here in north Ga. RIGHT ON!!

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I am hoping for some this week. Looks like there is a good chance for some rain to come this way. Everything is still brown!

6. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

I kinda miss the dried out, crispy lawns. Too much rain here the past 2 months. But overall, its better to cut (or double cut) than not to cut.

7. IMPACT

IMPACT LawnSite Member

We finally got some decent rain over the last week or so here, too. Some of our lawns were getting crunchy, and only one has an irrigation system, so I welcome all the rain we can get...maybe..:D

8. allstar

allstar LawnSite Senior Member

Need it badly here in central S.C.Were hoping to get some yesterday but it didn't happen.

9. GrassBustersLawn

GrassBustersLawn LawnSite Senior Member

We got 1.25" here on FRIDAY. I'm glad to see it. We were getting REALLY CRISPY here too. Should keep us going for a week or two!

Mike