Rain Bird ESP-ME ????

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by mtlandservices, Jun 7, 2014.

1. mtlandservices

mtlandservices LawnSite Member
    from Florida

Just installed a new 4 station Rain Bird ESP-ME controller at my house today. Just not sure what connection on the module is for the rain sensor. There are no rain sensor terminals on the module. Any help greatly appreciated.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  2. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

3. mtlandservices

mtlandservices LawnSite Member
    from Florida

4. illanrob

illanrob LawnSite Member

Starts at 530AM runs the 3 zones 8, 10, 14 minutes so at about 602AM it should be all done. Well, no it continues to run repeating the zones pass 630AM then I get out of bed go to the controller and set the dial to OFF. Now it is off. Set the dial to AutoRun and the next water-cycle-day the same past 602AM running repeats. Get out of bed ...

Not sure what the controller re-set (hidden) button does, but does not clear any keyed entries to wipe the slate clean.

5. VanDamnMan

VanDamnMan LawnSite Member

Sounds like you have another start time on whatever program you have running those zones.

6. gradioc

gradioc LawnSite Member

illanrob, did you set a start time for each zone? One start time starts the program. Or maybe you set up the same thing on A,B,C &D.

7. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Look at the bright side, he doesn't need an alarm clock to get him out of bed. :p
    Posted via Mobile Device