Rain Bird ESP-SMT Smart Controller

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by JimLewis, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Tijuana Mexico Rainaves planta de manufactura! EXCELENTE!:clapping:

2. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

...tisk, tisk, tisk...

3. I thought you were heading to the Ranger game? HOT HOT HOT

4. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

you misspelled 'tsk'

5. EagleLandscape

Great game... lost 7-3 though. Had this white trash family in front of us that was giving their 1 year old daughter coke through a sippee cup.

I need to retrofit all of the ballparks clocks to smartlines...:)

The new Cowboys stadium is all WM. thats what 1.3 billion will get you. (what a waste of money)

Also, Home Depot is now advertising for sprinkler systems. Without a license number and the verbiage about TCEQ regulation, they are in violation. GO GET EM DLEE!!!

CIMG0138.jpg

CIMG0133.jpg

CIMG0131.jpg

6. EagleLandscape

Looks like a great way to get a $750 upgrade from an 85 year old couple!:usflag:

7. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

That is not how it works. That HD stuff works like a referral program. The work gets done by licensed contractors, not by an in house crew.

That said, knowing the products they carry, that sign is a sad, sad, joke.

8. EagleLandscape

Kiril, I know that. I have a friend that does phantom screens for lowes... They take like 17 percent of the job price as commission. However, per new tceq rules: it is illegal to advertise for any type of irrigation work without listing the LI number. Also, they have to use a license number solely for hd. Only one li number can be used per company... No sharing numbers.

9. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

I wear a disguise when I have to get micro stuff from those dumps.

10. EagleLandscape

oh gosh, same thing here. i had to go in to get 1/2 pipe and a 3/4 x 1/2 st 90. of course the 1/2 pipe is sch 40... stuck in the aisle with all of the others getting the 99cent orbit heads that are worse quality than the RB us400 cheapo heads.

all of my fittings i dumped into a truck about a year ago when we started getting serious about irrigation repair. i am left to a few open milk crates and cardboard boxes i run out of my garage.

we are 3 weeks booked out right now so ive started doing repairs myself with one of my maintenance laborers during the week on my commercial accounts.

BOA finally is starting to approve repair requests i put in 6 months ago. had about 10k of repair WO's that came through the email last week. gonna try to knock that out TWR this week with one of my maintenance guys that i had put in the system at my house. he is one mad digger!!!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2009