Rain Bird ESP-SMT Smart Controller

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by JimLewis, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I thought I was wrong once but was mistaken. :rolleyes:

2. Hydro point has put a lot of nice controllers on eBay. ValleyCrest seems to have some sort of close relationship with hydropoint.

Having said all that let me mention that the rbsmt did pretty well in the tamu field testing. Outperformed some fancy subscription based controllers. Out performed wm SL as well but id better dc on that.

3. Duekster

from DFW, TX

It is about support as much as any thing

4. Support for what concerning the rbsmt?

5. Duekster

from DFW, TX

Glad to see Dr. Fipps actually publish some of his info because it is hard as hell to get a straight responce from him when speaking with him.

He is a very smart cookie. Took him a good long while to get his program recognized by the EPA water sense folks. I think this is partly because some of his ideas are different that the irrigation association.

I know he is trying to get his Texas ETnet or what ever he calls it more funding too so he can build more stations.

6. Duekster

from DFW, TX

I know weathermatic will help me if I need it, rain bird has proven to me they will not. That is all.

7. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

I am wrong quite a bit, but on this occasion I am not. Anyone who can read can see it bud, but whatever. Carry on rep. :waving:

8. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Geez sonny, did I not teach you right? It's REP, not rep, get with it.:hammerhead:

9. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

Ummmm how about F$&@ You!!
    Posted via Mobile Device